BPL T20 Khulna Team: Owner / Franchise - Orion Group

BPL T20 Khulna Team:  Owner / Franchise - Orion Group, Winning price: 1.1 million US Dollar
Mr. Mohammad Obaidul Karim is the founder of the Orion Group. Orion group is the one of  the leading cpompany at Bangladesh. Orion Group mainly dealing with Pharmaceuticals, Cosmetics & Toiletries, Infrastructure Development, Real Estate & Construction, Power, High-tech Agro Products, Hospitality, Textiles & Garments, Aviation Management.

Orion group will be the owner of BPL t20 team of Khulna.  Orion Group  bought BPL T20 Dhaka team for 1.1 million US Dollar. The icon player for  Khulna Team is ex Bangladeshi skipper and world best all-rounder in test and one day Shakib Al Hassan .


Head Office

Orion Group
Orion House, 153-154 Tejgaon I/A
Dhaka-1208, Bangladesh
Tel: +88.02.8870133, 8870134
Fax: +88.02.8870108
Website:http://www.orion-group.net




1 comments:

arnob January 27, 2012 at 10:14 PM  

I was asked to make the khulna Bengal tiger's theme song.. I was excited bout it..
But now I'm hearing I won't be doing so.. Apparently they can't efford me.. I found this really funny.. Anyways all the best.. Regards. Arnob..

  © Copyright @ Live Online World Cricket 2008

Back to TOP